Sunday, April 3, 2011

A profuse apology

Some of you may be wondering what has happened to One Cleric Short.
Believe me, we are too. Our "party leader" up and abandoned us, it seems. A pity, but we're attempting to sort things out. Rest assured, -this- blog will stay -firmly- in place, and while I cannot recover all of the posts from -that- blog, this blog will still be tended to.

IN FACT
I might actually be able to upgrade this blog over time, possibly incorporating old friends from One Cleric Short. It's best if we don't bring up that other blog in the future (lest we open old wounds for some party members)but other than that I will probably post more often, and devote my time more here. Sorry for the inconvenience, all! I hope we haven't terribly upset you!

No comments:

Post a Comment