Friday, July 8, 2011

Ye gods!

So, what have I been up to from this WAY TOO LONG haitus? Drawing, mostly. Most of which you can see on my Deviantart page here:

http://pentharis.deviantart.com/


I've been offline for a bit, tried to gather some people on Twitter to work on the fancomic from the last post, things have kind of fallen out, and I've come to a conclusion: Don't start any projects with a group you can't finish on your own. Or at least, that's how it tends to work for me. I don't know why, but every time I try to get people together to work on a project we're all enthused about, we wind up drained and dying a little on the inside every time we think about it.

In unrelated news: I'm looking for a job, either writing or drawing. I can draw on commission (So long as it's not explicit, racist, sexist, that sort of thing) and tend to be entirely devoted to my drawings. Any takers?

Tomorrow I'll be attending Abney Park's Steampunk Soiree. I'll have to report on it the day after, so everybody who doesn't already know how much I love Abney Park can get an earfull about it, any everybody who already knows can hear it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment