Tuesday, January 4, 2011

To stave off homework...

Good gads, College is stressful. Between the no-nonsense "THOU SHALT NOT MISS CLASS" attitude of my Japanese teacher and the complete "I already knew this stuff in highschool" feeling I dread from Physics and British Literature (wasn't expecting that one) It's not so much the difficulty of the work as the difficulty of the memory.

Speaking of Difficulty of the memory, I started working on this post sometime around six at night, and it's currently ten-o-clock and time for bed.

I promise I'll at least attempt to find something that isn't completely boring to look at soon enough. Just as soon as I learn to manage time and think of something that isn't useless rambling.

HEY BY THE WAY. Check out Comic Evolution! www.comic-evolution.com Seriously. Support the shrinking comicbook industry if you like comics, if you don't like comics or you say you prefer anime, try something new. You might be surprised by what you find!

(Some favorite comics of mine: Arkham Asylum Serious House on Serious Earth, Arkham Asylum Living Hell, the Spirit (the crossover with Batman), the Question, and Nightwing Year One. )

No comments:

Post a Comment